Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
Oh man! I lost track of this one and it has taken me a year to answer your question, Sorry!
You have designed this map with a good balance of the things I like in a campaign map. Lots of varied terrain, if I need a swamp there may be one nearby or the terrain leaves me room to add it where I need it.
You have detailed some cities and other features to give me a starting point and some places to go, but left me lots of room to add the cities and towns as the party finds them. If I find a random adventure I want to run I can easily find a nearby place to locate it.
So I guess the main thing I like is a good looking map with a decent amount of details and yet the flexibility to customize it!
And you nailed it with this great map!
Thank you so much for this feedback! Really it is incredibly useful. I've been quite keen on learning what I need do with my maps to make it 'Adventure' friendly. It means a lot to get a few hints.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretton View Post
Ha, when I first saw this I thought it was some Monkey Island 2 map The colour palette is really similar -which means I like it.
Even the font reminds me to it.
Think it's a very good map, by the way.
Hehe, monkey Island, quite the blast from the past
And thank you!