Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

Hi!

New member here. I've known the site for a long time but only recently I have throw myself to draw a paint professionally - and now I'm trying to make a living doing it full time. I work digitally, using Photoshop and/or Wonderdraft. I do wanna try Kirta soon.

My maps are a giveaway of my interests: I loved the fantasy genre before I was introduced to tabletop RPGs. I got hooked to Dungeons and Dragons more than 10 years ago and that opened the door to try a lot of other TRPGs (other favourites are Iron Kingdoms, Symbaroum, Warhammer).

Until I finish setting up my account here, you can check my work at my Instagram (I also do characters)!

https://www.instagram.com/sergio_colautti/?hl=en

Your work is fantastic! I really admire anyone that can throw down on anatomy, I'm soooo awful at that side of art, or maybe I just haven't done it enough, not sure.

Welcome to the guild, looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Cheers!

IR

Welcome to the Guild! Just checked your stuff out on Insta and you've got quite the talent. I really like working with Krita. It lacks some of the features of PS, but has several others that PS lacks. These days I work mostly with this program myself. Anyway, look forward to seeing more of your work.

Cheers,
    Arsheesh (aka Iconic Maps on Instagram)