Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Maps for Dante's Purgatorio

Quote Originally Posted by ScottDA View Post
    Am I reading this right? You need 26 pieces done?
    The answer to your questio is posted a little bit below: I haven't quite got the knack of this interface.

Just as an FYI if its just the type that has to be changed for the different illustrations, any program will do really, inkarnate is a great program but it also limits you in style options. If it would help you choose I'd love to one of genealogies to show you how it would work.

what exactly are you looking for?

Hey, so I'm a massive Dante fan, and I would genuinely be honored to work on this project! Here's an example of my portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/visionary_cartography
    If you're interested my email is joshuaeisenberg98@gmail.com

Somewhere dark and rather dangerous...and also inhabited by these confounded mosquitoes.

I don't really have anything to add, but I would love to see the map for this. I loved the Inferno.

Hello,

My company specializes in more of a fantasy look when it comes to art and cartography which would make us an ideal candidate for your project. Our rates are very reasonable and you can see my portfolio at https://www.deviantart.com/positrongaming. You can also email me at PositronGaming2017@gmail.com if you would want to talk more about the specifics and how pricing works. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Positron Gaming

Hello Jacob
    I 'm interested in your project, you can see my portfolio here, don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions xploringmap@gmail.com

Guys this thread is from the last year if I am not wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12