Thread: Require a Fantasy Continent Map

Default Require a Fantasy Continent Map

Hi All

I would like to commission someone to create a map for me that I will need for publishing. The map is for a continent in a fantasy world. Moderate level of detail required (ie: cities, mountains).
    I'd like full copyright please and ideally would like the project completed within a month (end September).

I can be contacted via email at chris (AT) spectrum <dot> com <dot> au. If you'd like to show me a gallery of your work I can indicate if you have something close to my needs.

Thanks all.

Chris

I would have loved to help you out, but unfortunatly the end of september is a little short notice for me.
    Hope you find someone!

Sent you an email look forward to hear from you. I can certainly get it done by the end of September depending what kind of details you need and such. Lets discuss what you want exactly and I can give you a quote for your project in that time frame.

Incase you didn't get the email feel free to check out me works here and feel free to email me at ralarismaps@gmail.com

Kay
    Last edited by Ralaris; 08-28-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Hi Chris,

I'm interested in your project. I sent you an email with some questions and link to samples of my work.

Regards,

Sergio

Praise

Thanks for the replies all. I found someone on here and am working with them now. Thanks you very much for all the help.