Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want a long-term relationship with a Cartographer

Quote Originally Posted by pseudanonymous View Post
    Wow I really thought I'd get more interest. To clarify I'm looking to pay around $20 an hour for the early maps, and then hopefully more later.
    It's not that it's disinteresting to me, your initial post just raised a couple of things I've found to be red flags and so a response would have taken more effort to craft to clear those items up, rather than a variant of my usual 'check out my fantasy map portfolio'. You may admire my art if you like. You are of course also welcome to contact any specific cartographers whose art you love who may not have posted in this thread!

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Hello,
    I would love to work with you on that project of yours. You can check out some of my work at https://www.instagram.com/althemarchitect/?hl=en and if you like my style, do not hesitate to contact me via email at althemarchitect@gmail.com or PM me directly on Instagram.

Thanks for your applications I'm making a decision soon, no more applicants please.

This comission has been taken, thanks to everyone who applied.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12