Thread: I need a Airship Battle Map for a Dungeons and Dragons Game Highly detailed request.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Link I need a Airship Battle Map for a Dungeons and Dragons Game Highly detailed request.

EDIT: The Job has been Taken.

I'm been trying to find an artist for months to find someone able/willing to work on this project.

This details the levels of the map all would be a single page with the floors and rooms displayed:

This includes everything I need on it. The map would have to be on a jpg or png I could send to the GM so it could be uploaded to roll20.

Payments can be done through paypal and for such I would like a professional quality, the game has been going on for two years and my player character has wanted to do this sense we started. I'm willing to take offers for how much it would cost, though $100 is my limit for max price.

Copyright would remain with the artist.

There are no set time limits, but less than a month ideally, with some occasional updates for the progress as the work goes on.

Exact map size is a little nebulous as it can be adjusted on the website but it will be fairly large.

I'm happy to clarify anything detailed on the link.
    Last edited by Abyssal Knight; 10-30-2019 at 01:33 PM.