Thread: Looking for an Artist for a map of a Continent :)

Post Looking for an Artist for a map of a Continent :)

Hiya,

I'm looking for a cartographer to draw a map of a single continent called Issimid on a fictional Earth-sized planet. It'd solely be for use at my D&D table, and maybe to post on reddit for some sweet sweet Karma, the artist would keep the copyright. I'd ideally like it to be somewhere around 16"x24", to be printed out and framed. Stylistically, its a hex-tiled map with a scale of 48mi. per hex, so if you could keep a vague hexagonal pattern to the coastlines and have a faint hex grid throughout the continent that would also be much appreciated. The higher the fantasy the better. I've attached a little concept map I made in Inkarnate with the continent's six major cities and its different regions (color coded). There would be a couple more things I'd like to add on to the map as well (Smaller towns, rivers, and such I couldn't fit on in the program).

I've never commissioned a map before so let me know if there's any more information you need, we can discuss prices etc. I don't have any particular time constraints. To contact me shoot me an email at artix400-at-gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Issimid.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	119107  

Just sent you an email! I hope we can work something out!

Hello, Issidor

sent you an email!

Have a nice day.