Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *** January 2020 Challenge - Reanimator ***

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so excited for this challenge! This is something I was planning on doing this anyway soon so this challenge is perfect!

I'm glad this is energizing people.
    It feels like a great start to the year and decade.

Raises a mug in salute. A mug of coffee. ;P

Amazing theme for a challenge ! I would love to be part of it, but I assume I'll just be an observer this time ^^'

Great idea, I was considering redoing one of my maps but it's the kind of thing I keep pushing back.

What a great idea for a challenge! I have tons of old maps waiting to be revisited. I already tried that with my Forgotten lands -map in 2018, it was such a fun. I hope I'll have time to take part.
    www.orbigraphia.com - More maps also in instagram @orbigraphia

Hmm, I have a map that I could totally use as a starting point for this challenge...but I'd be starting late, and that's a little daunting! When would this challenge end?

It ends at midnight on Jan. 31st.
    But, you have plenty of time.
    Jump in.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    It ends at midnight on Jan. 31st.
    Hello !

So the deadline is midnight on the 31st, but could you tell me in what time zone ? (yes, it's tight for me to the point where the time zone could make a big difference... that says a lot about the stress I'm under, doesn't it?).

It's always been kinda fuzzy and dependent upon the one pulling the trigger. Basically it could be anytime after midnight UTC however based on the avatar for J.Edward it says he's in Central PA.
    While it could be he gets sleepy, goes to bed and just locks it up the following morning you would be rolling the dice on that.

It is also possible someone else locks it up because they've been asked to for one reason or another. For example, the creator that month is on vacation or something.

So, yeah, anything after UTC is on borrowed time and I myself have turned in final check ins during that borrowed time so I understand your concern.

It's possible J.E might let everyone know when he's planning to pull the trigger.

We're not usually to worried about last minute updates because nobody here wants to win only because someone missed the final turn in by a matter of minutes.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I can easily lock it up in the morning, though I sleep sort of late, so that would be a rather late closing.
    But, I don't mind throwing in a few extra hours.
    So, sometime before 12 pm EST on the 1st.

So, two days left everyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast