Thread: High Fantasy Home-Brew Map Request [Paid]

Post High Fantasy Home-Brew Map Request [Cancelled]

I'm not actually sure how to delete a thread, but this project is on hold. I wont be looking to hire an artist at this time.

-------------

Project Scope:
    I'm about to start a new campaign as a PC with GM who's world I've played in before. I wanted to do something nice for them and have their region map redrawn by someone who is much better at this than I am. I then was going to have it printed and bring it to our first session. Frankly I suck at map making and would much rather leave it to those who have the talent.

Setting:
    Home-brew high-fantasy region - Barony of Lockindge

Design Concept:
    I'd like the map to be done in a similar style to the original Lord of the Rings maps (a few examples linked below). Some creative licence can be taken with the project - I'm open to any creative or interesting twists on the style.

He drew up a very rough draft that he sent to the group, and I'm trying to surprise him so I'd like to avoid asking for additional details. However, I can get them if necessary. Please see link to his draft below.

Style Examples: https://imgur.com/a/kRel0bg
    Barony of Lockindge Rough Draft: https://imgur.com/a/9x2M9YN

Number of maps:
    One regional overland map showing points of interest in the area.

Technical:
    300 dpi minimum. jpg, tiff, or png files
    Full color

Deadline:
    1/31. It's a tight deadline, but I'd like to have the map printed by the time our new campaign starts on 2/21.

Payment:
    I'm unsure what a reasonable compensation is; payable via PayPal upon delivery of the final file.

Alexander Pfleging
    alexander.pfleging@gmail.com
    Please use subject line 'Barony of Lockindge Region Map'

If you think you'd be a good fit for this project, send me any portfolio or examples you have. I'd like to choose an artist by 1/15.
    Last edited by Gorn; 01-11-2020 at 09:59 PM.

Email sent I also apologize I didn't catch the subject line listing on the first read through so the subject line doesn't match I can resend the email with the correct subject line if you want just let me know.