Thread: Kelvanra Isle (aka the land of Kell)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Kelvanra Isle (aka the land of Kell)

You have no idea how glad I am to call this one finished. I started this one back at the end of 2018, and I don't think it's ever taken this long for me to finish a map. I know there are a lot of members here who do these insanely ambitious projects that spawn for even longer, but this is very unusual for me. I haven't felt that great today, but I decided to stick with this as a way to take my mind of it, and now I'm glad I did. I'm so very relieved to finally have this done.

So, this is my contribution to the Guild World project. I'm... very, very late to the party, I know, but I really wanted to be a part of this thing anyway. This is the grand isle Kelvanra, a neighbour to JO's Northern Maze, a country divided between two warring peoples in a time of a tense truce.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kelvanra_fin_smaller.jpg 
Views:	1911 
Size:	5.10 MB 
ID:	119732

I really hope you like it. I'm rather happy how this one turned out, and it's good to be doing some personal mapping work aside from commissions. Somehow it's just more fun that way - don't know if it's just me.

The WIP can be seen here, in case anyone is interested.
    Last edited by Kellerica; 02-21-2020 at 03:16 AM.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.