Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
I don't think it IS possible for the average user to do a -rep, maybe it appears as so for the CLs who may be unaware of differences in permissions between groups for things that aren't really "administrator back end".
Yeah, as the latest one to join ranks, I can confirm that there is a "I disapprove" option in the repping screen that only became available to me once I was bumped to CL. I was not even aware that this existed, and I really would not endorse the use of negative reputation on the Guild. As we are lucky enough to have an extremely civil and polite community here, it's really not needed.

But in general, I do like the repping system, as I've said before. Silly as it may be, it always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when I get repped. I would vote for drastically decreasing the amount of rep one person gives out - I think my own rep power is somewhere along 200 by now and that feels a little ridiculous, which is to say nothing of the folks dishing out 700-800 in one go.

Is it even necessary to have the amount you give out reflect what you have? I'd be perfectly happy if everyone gave out the same amount regarless their own score.
I might go as far as to suggest we completely reset everyone's score to 0 and let people start again, although I undestand if this would ruffle some feathers.