Thread: Lovecraftian Adventure - Farrow Mansion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

*Update 2*

I have finished the 1st floor (excluding the outside). This is my first try at fully furnishing an interior, so any criticism or comments would be appreciated.

Here is the updated attributions/credits list for the items, textures, and content in the house:

- Neyjour: all of the vases (except the one to the direct north of the double door/front doors), the mushrooms and fungi (from Deep Woods and Fantasy Fungi), and the awesome grey tiles (a mod on Bogie's tiles) in the kitchen/storage area, trinkets and powder containers

- Bogie: all items not specified as contributed by others (includes: chairs, tables, couches, benches, plates, utensils, stove, hand baskets, crates, barrels, jars, jugs, teapots, chests, cups, trays, plates, coins, rugs, doors, the foot-boards below the doors, books, bookshelves, lanterns, statues, stage), the carpet pattern and the cool grey & black diamond tiles

- Sockydm: the stone texture/wall pieces used for the fireplace

- Ftourini: the blank paper texture/sheet of paper image

- DM142 (Devianart): a few bookshelves

- Borysses: wood patterns

- Ransie: wood patterns

- J Owen: wood pattern

- PB/Probono: candles, scrolls, and books

- Dundjinni Forums / Bogie's Cartographer's Guild thread for Mapping Elements: cabinets and a few bookshelves

- Edwin Pijpe (on FreeImages.com): some old book stock photos that were turned into png format

- Smithsonian Open Access Images: old newspaper images transferred to png format

- RPG Mapshare: the rug on the top of the staircase, a few of the tables, the waste baskets, the couch/sofa in the dining room, a few of the books, the blank scrolls, the golden goblets, the wall tapestries, and whoever made this (https://rpgmapshare.com/piwigo/galle...28/category/38) which served as a starting point for the wooden walls which were based on a set of free "Tavern" walls from Lokistics over on deviantart.

As a newbie question -- is a site like PNG Barn or PNG Guru ok to use? I saw a lot of Neyjour's stuff on there that was not credited and there were no attributions/credits on the site, which concerned me so I didn't grab anything from there. They have a lot of good stuff, but I was hesitant to go ahead and download it without being able to attribute it to anyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Farrow Mansion Floor 1 Buildout draft 1.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	3.05 MB 
ID:	121159