Thread: Greetings and Salutations!

Post Greetings and Salutations!

Hello world!

So I've known about the Cartographer's Guild for a while via maps and dungeons I've admired on Pinterest, but I finally decided to register and join the fun. Maps have always been a hobby of mine, and recently I've decided I want to learn more and better my techniques. Very excited to look through the tutorials, and to get inspiration from so many experienced and creative artists.

Part of the push may be that I started playing Emberwind this year with a group of friends from work. We haven't yet delved into online play for that (but might, this social distancing thing may be a while), but I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say what have I been doing with my life before this. I write too, so stories and world-building are my jam, and it's time to go all in.

Looking forward to many more maps and conversations! Cheers!

Welcom aboard! As you already noticed, there are many tutorials, mapping parts, examples and of course helpful people around here. I hope you enjoy our company and you find whatever you need for your maps. When you start your own maps, you can share your "work in progress" with us in one of the Mapmaking-Discussion sections and I'm sure you will get helpful comments and ideas! And of course we are curious about your maps!