Ok so I have closed the poll and implemented the most voted for option with some modifications. Since it was suggested that +30 start was too much I made it +10. You get log( current_rep ) * 5, (where the log is base 10), extra instead of 1/4000 and I made it +1 per 100 days instead of 60, blending in a bit of Greasons suggestion. Its capped at +100 now and admins get same as everyone else.

You need 5 posts to start repping, i.e. you need to be a full member. Once you are a member, you start with +10. If you have been here 5 years then you get +18, if you make 3000 posts then you get +30. If you have a rep score of 8765 then +19. So a member with all of that gets +58. So now the most active promotion to your rep power is number of posts made.

Its still set so that you can make 10 reps per 24hr and you need to rep 10 people before you can re-rep the same person again. There is no -ve rep unless you are a CL or admin and I would suggest we continue to never use it.

I'll change the titles so that it reflects the number of pips on the green bar. I.e. a level every 1000 up to 10000 and then another level every 4000 up to the 50,000 or so max bar rating.