Thread: 4 Maps needed for my homebrew RPG book

Default 4 Maps needed for my homebrew RPG book

Heya everyone,

I've finished writing my own original setting and rules system, and have been enjoying playing it with friends and family.
    It's a very positive, fun, high fantasy game!

I'm at the point where I want to add art and maps to further bring it to life, and possibly kickstarter it )
    I drew a rudimentary world map, which functions fine. But I'm looking into upgrading it with the work of a professional cartographer.

But the main priorities are 3 cities.

First is a relatively "average sized" artsy, cosmopolitan port city, which is home to fantastical academy.
    Second is a larger city that's more inland. Comprised mostly of farmers, who tend to various plants and livestock of my world, a little more rough, down to earth.
    Third is the largest, a tropical city surrounded by beaches, comfortable, relaxed living.

I'd like to style of the buildings to be a blend of high fantasy, renaissance, art deco, art nouveau, but I'm sure mostly roofs will be seen.
    mostly all homes, though some markets, farms, ship ports, theatres, etc.
    I'm almost done with a rough layout, so I'll also be able to soon provide the blueprints.

Lastly, they'll only need to be as large as an 8.5x11 inch page, but high resolution of course.

Thanks!!

Hey Truelight,

This sounds like a fun project that I'd love to help you out with, you can check out my portfolio at https://kate_moody.artstation.com and if you think my skills could be useful to you please feel free to email me at kateam@optonline.net or use the contact form on my site.

Hope to hear from you.

Kate

Hello Truelight,

I reckon I could help you there - I'm a Scottish map-maker with several years experience, including city maps and aerial views. If my style suits, I can be reached at ryan@ryansthomason.com.

Hello, Truelight,
    I would be happy to help you with this project. My fantasy map portfolio is available for your browsing.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Hi Truelight,

Sounds interesting. You find links to my portfolios below in the signature.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Eri's Avatar

Hi there, Currently available for commissions and you can see a collection of my city maps here. Feel free to message me further at ErinH84 at gmail (dot) com or #Eri7193 on discord.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Truelight,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade