Thread: Hi Everyone, I'm new here and a huge map enthusiast!

Default Hi Everyone, I'm new here and a huge map enthusiast!

Hi Everyone, I'm new here and a huge map enthusiast!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WorldEtromo.PNG 
Views:	39 
Size:	3.92 MB 
ID:	123193  
    Last edited by tilt; 06-05-2020 at 05:11 AM. Reason: whole post was an ad

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Jakeapple - welcome to the guild. Please don't do advertising in your posts. Feel free to share not blurred map, watermarked if you like, to show what you can do. And browse around the guild to see what we do in here- like helping each other to make maps. If you want to advertise your maps - you can buy ads from our Admin. There is also a section where people ask for commissions to be made.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

The map is pretty low resolution... feel free to share them in the map sharing sections unblurred if you like! It's true, your art might be stolen (mine has been stolen!) but you can watermark it if you want. This doesn't really showcase your skill in a very visual way with the blur, I'd rather see it watermarked than blurry.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    Hi Jakeapple - welcome to the guild. Please don't do advertising in your posts. Feel free to share not blurred map, watermarked if you like, to show what you can do. And browse around the guild to see what we do in here- like helping each other to make maps. If you want to advertise your maps - you can buy ads from our Admin. There is also a section where people ask for commissions to be made.
    Sorry about that! Misunderstood the purpose of the guild at first, I appreciate the direction!