Very nice indeed!! Great stuff.

I have done my fair share of city maps and I really love your trees. That is one hard cookie to crumble normally, so well done. Also the layout is good. The road brush is simple but effective.

I do, however, have some feedback. All stuff that would improve the map, so no worries
First, your awesome trees with their thinner lineart makes your huge thick lines stand out like sore thumbs. So, for elevation, I would scale the size of your other lineart down some, especially the thickest of the canyon lines. (not the trees, they are great.) If you have them there to show where the higher ground is and lower areas, then rather use an air brush to add low opacity HIGHLIGHTS to the top edge of the canyon, and a bit darker brush to where the least light would hit at the bottom of the cliffs. (If you want me to explain more, be sure to ask)
Secondly, your bottom bridge is less effective with the thick line cutting it off on the bottom.
Thirdly, having nice and crisp lineart for the rest of your map, having your buildings have blurry lines is distracting.

Other than that, I really like this map.