Thread: [WIP] Building a world from tectonics onward

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by worldbuilding pasta View Post
    1, I've done some tests lately with exoplasim runs starting with 1 meter of initial global glacial cover; it takes a bit longer for the climate to settle out, at least 50 years whereas they usually are mostly settled within 20 years otherwise, but the resulting glacial cover is a lot more accurate, as well as the global average temperature. it does make some mid-latitude areas even colder than they should be, though.
    This is a really good point and something I'll try soon. Thanks!

... and I think it's from back when we used an earlier version of the topography script that was heavily land-biased)
    Out of curiosity, what do you mean by this? I'm guessing (hoping) this isn't the Image2sra_2.0.3.py script that I've been using.

I think this was way back before Ostimeus had released the script anywhere so don't worry about it

I think this was way back before Ostimeus had released the script anywhere so don't worry about it
    What do you mean ? I was trying to follow the tut on WBP but i found a bit of confusion on where to put Low pressure circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
    What do you mean ? I was trying to follow the tut on WBP but i found a bit of confusion on where to put Low pressure circles.
    Sorry, was replying to bragg earlier regarding the image2sra script, I haven't used old-school forums in ages, I didn't remember how the reply stuff worked.