Congratz on finishing the topograhy, MrBragg! I think you must be the first one to have finished a planetary-scale elevation map built with this kind of technique and detail (makes me think I should get off my lazy arse and get some progress done on my own project).

It is also very interesting to see ExoPlaSim being used for climate modelling. Love seeing that this kind of simulation software (even with some things not being modelled) is available as freeware for the use of hobbyist like us these days. I have to admit that I might be a bit rusty when it comes to the climates, but at a quick glance the "big picture" seems about right in the simulation output (dry areas where they should be and so forth). Though I'm sure there's still a place for the more manual methods (such as the one used in Azelor's tutorial), I think it's very valuable especially for those less familiar with the climate-stuff to have a more model-based approach that is less reliant on the user's own intuition and knowledge.