Thread: Etria

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Very impressive to see a "classic" map passed through the filter of your talent! So many details and beautiful elements! This is really the style of drawing that I like and that I also find in Voolf, J. Edward and many others. I've been trying desperately to copy it for so long now...
    And then there's everything that makes your particularities: sea monsters, boats and this border... it's so incredible your art of the border: so many details harmoniously arranged, linked together by this science that you have ribbons and convolutions (the skulls and towers are quite fantastic)

Thanks for sharing !!!

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Very impressive to see a "classic" map passed through the filter of your talent! So many details and beautiful elements! This is really the style of drawing that I like and that I also find in Voolf, J. Edward and many others. I've been trying desperately to copy it for so long now...
    And then there's everything that makes your particularities: sea monsters, boats and this border... it's so incredible your art of the border: so many details harmoniously arranged, linked together by this science that you have ribbons and convolutions (the skulls and towers are quite fantastic)

Thanks for sharing !!!
    Better late than never, thanks so much for the kind words !!
    Hehe, I'm glad you especially mentioned the towers, as those were one of my favorite detail to draw ^_^