Thread: [Battlemap] Fornost: Lord of the Rings map for Adventures in Middle Earth Campaign

Default [Battlemap] Fornost: Lord of the Rings map for Adventures in Middle Earth Campaign

Hey All,
    This is my first time posting here but I was wondering if I could please commission a battle map for Fornost as presented in Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2: Rise of the Witch-King my budget would be around 75-100$ if that is reasonable. I'm not set on a style or size as I'm very new to cartography.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Men_Soldiers_defending_Fornost.JPG.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	124208Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arthedain.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	124210Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fornost 1.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	2.06 MB 
ID:	124211

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

If you're going for the usual 1 inch = 5 ft. scale, if you want a battlemap for the whole of Fornost I'd suggest adding a zero to your budget.

Definitely not at that scale! I'm not sure what scale but perhaps something more akin to a hybrid of Battlemap and City map would be reasonable, or perhaps just the citadel, just testing the waters as I'm not sure what would be reasonable.

Hello Acthelion
    I could make a medium size city map of Fornost. If you are interesting please contact me at xploringmap@gmail.com

Somewhere dark and rather dangerous...and also inhabited by these confounded mosquitoes.

If anybody does this, please send me a pic, because I would LOVE to see this.

Hello,

My company specializes in more of a fantasy look when it comes to art and cartography. Our rates are very reasonable and you can see my portfolio at https://www.deviantart.com/positrongaming. You can also email me at PositronGaming2017@gmail.com if you would want to talk more about the specifics and how pricing works. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Positron Gaming

I could make more of city map, a scale battlemat for a whole city would be... large XD.

You can check out my portfolio here, and contact me by greendinomaps@gmail.com

I would love to work with you to figure out the best option for you.
    Dungeon master, World Builder, and Mapmaker.
    Taking Commissions
    View my Portfolio
    Contact me at greendinomaps@gmail.com