Thread: The World Of Amairki ' Zeq

Guild Novice

Map The World Of Amairki ' Zeq

Hey, again guys! I actually kept my promise and finished another map. This time, the world of Amairki ' Zeq, my own fictional world.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amairki Zeq.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	8.58 MB 
ID:	124569

I have been steadily creating more and more of this world since February. I even have started writing a story for it! And due to all these months of notes piling up I can't really give a solid description of this world, or more rather a short one. Oh, and to mention, this is only a 1/4 of the actual world, here is the whole one as well. Though it is blank. I plan to finish it maybe next year as a very long side project.

Name:	Blank.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	124567

Also, just to put here, I'll include my first version of Amairki Zeq that I made all the way back in February of this year. I think it was my 4th or 3rd map.

Name:	IMG_E0008.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	2.24 MB 
ID:	124568

But yeah, I guess that's it.
    Last edited by Zitanical; 08-24-2020 at 12:04 AM.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

That is a lot of improvement! This newer map looks much sharper. Really well done!

Keeping promises can be hard when it comes to commitment! Congrats! There is real improvement and it looks good. ^^ I'm just not sold on the title's script, it looks sketchy.
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Eowyn Cwper View Post
    Keeping promises can be hard when it comes to commitment! Congrats! There is real improvement and it looks good. ^^ I'm just not sold on the title's script, it looks sketchy.
    Yeah, I would love to get better at custom lettering, but I would say that I am steadily improving with that and will definitely get better over time. And no, I didn’t put that much effort with the title’s holder, I would’ve redone it, but due to some file porting shenanigans I sadly couldn’t change it.

Guild Journeyer

like the others : you improved your map!
    I think the compass line are too large : it's the same size (or even larger it seems) that the coastline, and it make me feel it cuts the map

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Bindusara View Post
    like the others : you improved your map!
    I think the compass line are too large : it's the same size (or even larger it seems) that the coastline, and it make me feel it cuts the map
    Makes sense, I somewhat feel the same about them, and will definitely make them smaller next time I use compass lines.