Thread: Looking for Paper Recommendations (For Printing)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah... I'm gonna bet that's going to be too stiff to roll still, but, you might get lucky and it'll be just at the right weight for your needs! Fingers crossed! Honestly the laminate would probably make it tricky to roll too, but if it does it'll stay uncreased without serious attempts to damage it. If it's an art print, a poster weight will do nicely, people just put them in binders or on walls. Quite a lot of the prints I own just remain in a plastic case so they stay nice. They don't have to be the heftiest if it's for art and not for gameplay.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Yeah... I'm gonna bet that's going to be too stiff to roll still, but, you might get lucky and it'll be just at the right weight for your needs! Fingers crossed! Honestly the laminate would probably make it tricky to roll too, but if it does it'll stay uncreased without serious attempts to damage it. If it's an art print, a poster weight will do nicely, people just put them in binders or on walls. Quite a lot of the prints I own just remain in a plastic case so they stay nice. They don't have to be the heftiest if it's for art and not for gameplay.
    Good news! It worked alright! Although I'll have to wait to hear if it rolled out and flattened okay..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rolledmap.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	124995