Thread: World Map for a DnD Minecraft Server

Default World Map for a DnD Minecraft Server

EDIT: This is an old post, the map has been made.

Hello!

I am looking to commission a map for a small DnD Minecraft server. The map is used for a expedition system that involves slowly revealing the map hex by hex, so I would like to have a few layers to work with:

- A fairly detailed colour map
    - An obscured version that only shows the outline of the land and very simplified indications of forests/mountains in a parchment/sepia tone
    - A version of the artistic map with areas highlighted to show manifest zones

Additionally, I would like a selection of map markers that can be placed as players add settlements and discover ruins and points of interest. I don't have a list yet, I would still like to discuss with the other Dungeon Masters to get one together, but I expect it will be 10-15 markers.

Since it represents a minecraft map, scale and accuracy is very important, so I have a map to trace over here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GZf...ew?usp=sharing
    There is plenty more reference material for the biomes and features of the map, but I don't want to overload you. I'd like the final version to also be 6000x3800.

If this project is of interest to you, please send me an email at lil.dragoman@gmail.com with a quote and some examples of your work.

Thank you,
    Lill
    Last edited by Lilliaal; 06-14-2021 at 07:40 AM.

The map looks interesting to play on. Have you already found someone to modify it??
    Last edited by OliGirlz; 06-11-2021 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OliGirlz View Post
    The map looks interesting to play on. Have you already found someone to modify it?
    I also wonder if you have additional tasks because adding colors to the map isn't that hard. Don't mind overloading people. Going to send you an e-mail, PM me here too if you're still interested. I have experience with building Minecraft servers, so it'd be exciting to try to create a map for you. The most important thing is to get rid of all bugs and glitches because they can ruin all the game. That's why I like Minecraft prison servers - no bugs, no glitches, and a lot of fun. I usually find such servers at https://minecraft.buzz/category/prison because the list is plenty of new servers with enjoyable maps.
    Last edited by OliGirlz; 06-11-2021 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OliGirlz View Post
    I also wonder if you have additional tasks because adding colors to the map isn't that hard. Don't mind overloading people. Going to send you an e-mail, PM me here too if you're still interested.
    People can't PM on only one post; it takes 5 to do so.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!