Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commissioning a World Map for my homebrew campaign

Default Commissioning a World Map for my homebrew campaign

I’m a first-time commissioner so bare with me as I learn the ropes, please.

I’ve been running games in this homebrew setting for years now and have gone through many maps of continents, cities, you name it. I created a world map for my own reference about a year ago, fleshing out the global situation was relevant for the story so it was a necessary decision, and I’ve grow very attached to this setting and want help creating a permanent fixture that I can use for reference forever going forward... and probably frame and hang on a wall.

So, I want this thing to be detailed, have all the fixings and notes, names of places and things in calligraphy, all of it. I like the idea of color, but if black and white can do it justice I’d gladly take up an offer. Like I said, I have an outlined geographical map I made with crayons, pen, sharpie, and highlighter about a year ago and it looks great, but 8.5”x11” just doesn’t cut it and I want more detail.

Please let me know if you’re interested and thanks in advance to all those who consider!

Hello R,

I'm a Scottish map-maker with several years' experience - if my style suits I can be contacted at ryan@ryansthomason.com.

Rgoodreau,

I'm interested in your world and would like to offer my services. If you have an email address, I can send you copies of my work to see if they match the style you would like.

I can be found on Discord at Alakrit#7222 or by email at Mataylor1028@gmail.com
    Last edited by Lord Zuol; 10-27-2020 at 12:00 AM.

Good day! I would love to help create your world. I am a mapmaker that specializes in hand drawn maps, that can be finished in any number of ways. My portfolio can be seen here, and it is ever expanding with new additions. I've recently started doing color maps, and the results are lovely. I do hand draw, but I am willing to make quite large maps, usually be piecing sheets together. I've done several larger maps using 4 sheets, and would be happy to go even bigger if necessary.

My rates are reasonable, and I think I can help you realize your world.

You can email me at greendinomaps@gmail.com

Cheers!
    Dungeon master, World Builder, and Mapmaker.
    Taking Commissions
    View my Portfolio
    Contact me at greendinomaps@gmail.com

Happy to make you a poster. I am a digital artist so it can be as big as your budget allows. Yes, it can have hand-drawn calligraphy. That is a service I offer. This is my fantasy map portfolio. At the moment my queue is large enough that I cannot promise art until January, so if speed is a concern do select one of the enthusiastic newcomers.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Hello!

I would love to participate in this project! You can see my portfolio here - https://www.artstation.com/vb_maps and here - https://www.instagram.com/vb.maps/

If you are interested feel free to contact me at vdm.bulgakov@gmail.com and we can discuss everything.
    Thank you in advance

That would also be something I'd love to work on!

You can check out my portfolio and info about commissions on my website and contact me here if you're interested or have any questions.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Sounds like a cool project!

Check out my portfolio and send me an email if you're interested!

best regards
    wired

Hello Rgoodreau

I am interested in your project, you can see my portfolio here
    https://xploringmap.wixsite.com/home

you can contact me here: xploringmap@gmal.com

Hey Rgoodreau,

I'd also be interested in working with you on this project, you can can check out my portfolio at https://kate_moody.artstation.com and if you feel my style works for you feel free to email me at kateam@optonline.net.

Kate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast