Greetings Adventurers!

So after leading a few parties through Undermountain and Avernus as a DM, I've decided to dip my feet into another realm of creativity. Map making! I've recently started creating Battle Maps that would hopefully give other DMs and players extra tools they can use in their own campaigns. It's been so much fun and I look forward to creating more maps for the D&D community. I'll be posting my free maps here as we go along that hopefully you can all use. Enjoy!

First up, as today IS Halloween, some spooky themed maps!

Torture Chamber Battle Map

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail.png 
Views:	240 
Size:	5.61 MB 
ID:	125771

The stench of urine, feces, and death get stronger the deeper you go into this chamber. The sounds of groaning can be heard with distant screams of anguish. One could easily lose their mind down here and succumb to madness. Beyond the curtains reveals a blood drenched room filled with tools of despair. The tools of men who bring pain and death to anyone other than themselves. Oh the stories that this room could tell...

If you like this battle map, you can download it for free (grid and non-grid) from my Patreon.

Haruman's Hill Battle Map

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail.png 
Views:	136 
Size:	5.56 MB 
ID:	125772

Haruman, a human paladin of Helm, was one of Zariel’s most devoted Hellriders. He crucified deserters to Zariel’s cause on “Coward’s Way,” a line of tortured souls leading to this desolate hill. Each soul is pinned to a barbed, metal tree. Inscriptions above their heads attest that most of them were mortal knights who abandoned Zariel during her assault into Avernus. Flocks of stirges buzz between the branches, feasting hungrily on the screaming, crucified victims.

So there I was, working on a map for all of my Patrons, when I came up with an idea that may be beneficial to all. I currently DM for a Descent into Avernus campaign and could not for the life of me find a battle map for Haruman's Hill. So I figured I'd create one!

If you like this battle map, you can download it for free (grid and non-grid) from my Patreon.