Thread: WIP-Renaissance forts-Awhayji Resources

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip

Hello there. It's been a looong time, but I had (and still have) to study.
    I was able to sneak some time for the 5Point star fort and was able to almost finish it and paint it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5P17RegV1.1_250Rad_30cann_Volume_ColorClean_Perspective1.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	551.3 KB 
ID:	129299
    Here we can see Helen at the corner of the trench of Point 1, with the external fort at her left and the bridge and drawabar bridge just behind her. Notice the cylindrical garites at the three main corners of each bastion.
    I might make a rough model of a cannon to place one on each position available. This fort is designed to have at most 40 cannons (8 per bastion).
    Also, notice that the top of the parapet is slightly tilted so that any shooter can place his gun over the top and rest it there while aiming.
    The parapets on the inner side are 2 meters tall, and tou gould need a stepping stone to get your head and shoulders to effectively position your gun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5P17RegV1.1_250Rad_30cann_Volume_ColorClean_Base.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	129300
    Here's a top view of the 5 point star fort, almost fully colored. Point 1 is the one at the right. There's an advanced fortification in front of the door side, to protect the door. However, this fortification shouldn't house cannons, so they can't be turned on the main Fort should the advanced fortification fall to the enemy.
    Last edited by 4maram; 04-13-2021 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Grammar revision number 1