Thread: Colored World Map for D&D Homebrew Game

Post Colored World Map for D&D Homebrew Game

Hello! I'm looking for a talented artist to paint or render a high quality version of a world map that I've created. Please feel free to email or respond below if you're interested in helping me out (my account is new so I cannot direct message yet)! (My email is jordanaustinvandegiessen--at--gmail.com, the "--at--" should be replaced with the "@" sign).

Paid: I'm willing to throw some money at the project, my budget is around $100, but the wage can be negotiated (I can save up to pay more if you're interested in a payment up front and one when finished, $100 each). I'd be paying via Paypal. Because this is a fairly substantial amount of money (for me) I'm looking for a specific style (see details below). (I'm not an artist, if some of this doesn't make sense, please correct me)
    If the art is outstanding and I'm pleased with it, expect a tip on top of the flat rate!

Quality/Size: Professional/Semi-professional. I believe my example image is rendered in 8k (it was created with Wonderdraft, so the quality may not reflect that). I do not need something with such a high resolution, but rendered in 2k-4k is preferred if possible.
    Subject: Here is the map that I've created. I'd love to see it hand painted or redone professionally.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prautive World Map HD.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	3.49 MB 
ID:	128313

Style: I understand that there are limitations from my budget and from potential artists, but I'm looking for a semi-realistic, fantasy medieval style. Some examples can be found in the links below.
    https://criticalrole.fandom.com/wiki...ei_(continent)
    https://www.deviantart.com/maximepla...klan-512447582
    https://www.deviantart.com/djekspek/...cept-324222292

Time Constraints: I'm in no rush to have this finished. But I'd like to give a cap of 2 months. I'm not sure how much time it takes to finish a project of this caliber, but I am completely willing to give plenty of time to make sure the project comes to its natural completion.
    Last edited by Jourdunn; 02-12-2021 at 11:18 PM.

Hi Jourdunn

I am interested in this commission, check your email for a message from me with more specifics (or let me know if it hasn't come through).
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Post Commission Taken

Thank you all for the responses! We have chosen an artist for this project and are no longer in need! We saw so many talented people send us their portfolios, it was quite incredible and was an arduous task to pick from. You are all so very appreciated!