So I was looking around through my collection of maps and noticed this one for a simple tomb. I liked the graveyard with a simple mausoleum and the hint of stairs that lead down into who knows what. But I didn't want my players to realize that there were secrets stairs right off the bat so I thought about altering things.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forgotten-Tomb-2.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	234.8 KB 
ID:	126948
-Original Image-
* This is the second map that I would reveal to the players.

Name:	Forgotten-Tomb-1.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	238.1 KB 
ID:	126947
-Covering the Stairs-
* This would be the first map that I would show players. Once they activated whatever means of revealing the steps then show them the map above.

Name:	Forgotten-Tomb-3.png 
Views:	197 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	126949
-Continuing the Stairs down-
* This just shows the players the idea that they're having to go down several flights of steps, turn a few corners to wrap around the central, square column that's holding up the false tomb above.

Name:	Forgotten-Tomb-4.png 
Views:	189 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	126951
-Lower Chamber-
* Following the basic theme of the circle of graves with the statue at the center, I created a basic, circular chamber that would mirror the above designs and put the REAL tomb directly under the statue above.

Name:	Forgotten-Tomb-4a.png 
Views:	179 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	126950
-Lower Chamber: Details-
* This is basically the same map but I added some torch or lamp sconces on the pillars to throw some light down in the chamber.

Name:	Forgotten-Tomb-4b.png 
Views:	200 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	126952
-Lower Chamber: Light-
* I added some light effects to get an idea for what things would look like down in the tomb.

Just a quick tomb map that could be used for both mythic and modern settings.
Hope ya like. Comments welcome.

-Green Pilgrim