Thread: Map For Upcoming Fantasy Series

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Map For Upcoming Fantasy Series

Map Advertisement.

(Paid Job)

I’m looking for a fantasy cartographer for my upcoming series. Namely a version that can go in paperbacks/ebooks/art prints.

The first has a heavy focus on interlocking cities governed by The First City. It is themed on Artefacts and Progress. The Cities keep getting built and the continent is steadily being devoured in the name of progress as those in power place their bids on each construction site/portion of land. The cities vary from one being militaristic to another of lunar monks upon a mountain. There are seven ‘great cities’ and they should be placed and represented with my guidance.... and a really poor sketch from myself 😂

The second map depicting A separate continent has an asiatic feel and a heavy focus on connection with nature, both flora and fauna. This will likely be the second done as I’m still fleshing out where everything is exactly.

The following link is to FB, not as a self-promo but to show I'm legitimate.

https://www.facebook.com/RossKingstonAuthor

Please Note: While I have my go-to designers/artist/editor, I have not hired a seasoned cartographer before. Please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong. I also am notoriously bad at forums.

Thanks for reading, and for having me as a lurker! I do so love a lot of the work that comes through here!

Ross.
    Last edited by Ross Kingston; 02-18-2021 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Job Completed