Thread: ISOMORPHIC Map of Subterranean Dwarf Country (Aztec/Spartan/Vegetarian)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ISOMORPHIC Map of Subterranean Dwarf Country (Aztec/Spartan/Vegetarian)

This is a tough one, so I hope some of you are excited by a challenge. The Hallowed Halls of Ixto are a vast underground (and partially aboveground) dwarfen nation. Probably around 3-4 cities and 11-12 other sites I'll want for sure on the map, with room for the cartographer to put her own stamp on things as well. 300 DPI, of course, maybe 6000x4500 but we can discuss size. Commercial use for me and for you as well. Happy to discuss rates at {christopher===dot===m===dot===mcfarland===at===gm ail===dot===com} |replace dot with . and at with @ also although equality is a big deal in Ixto remove the equals signs|

But yeah, the aesthetic is Aztec, the preoccupation is justice and community, the attitude is intense and Spartan, and the crops are somehow grown without sunlight. You interested? I'm honestly excited to see what you can do. Attached are 3 isometric dungeon maps, in case you're not quite clear of the depth I'm finding necessary for a truly dwarfen map.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sd4DwL5.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	363.7 KB 
ID:	127232

Name:	ggo1H8Z.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	127233

Name:	jJwLEC1.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	127234

Hope y'all are having a healthy and happy holiday season. Thanks for reading my request.

Christopher

Thanks to kateam for the amazing Commission:

Name:	BWaMIsH.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	133731
    Last edited by WeWithTorches; 06-18-2022 at 11:36 AM. Reason: taken and completed!