Thread: Looking to collaborate with artist to create a city map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Looking to collaborate with artist to create a city map

Hello everyone,

My name is Ori, this'll be my second post here looking for commissions. I've cross-posted this from reddit also to broaden my search net, I hope that's not against any rules. Anyhow, I'm currently planning to run a Pathfinder game for my friends on roll20. The idea is that they're all adventurers living in this one really large city which has a ton of districts, places and imposing buildings. Around the city would be a whole slew of biomes where hostile magical creatures roam about, things like scorpions in a desert area and trolls in a hill area. Multiple of the same area would also exist and as a rule, the farther you are from the city the stronger creatures would be. So a goblin in a plains area near the city would be weaker than a goblin in a plains area further away from the city.

In terms of artists, I'm looking for someone who would collaborate with me. I only kinda have a vague idea of what I want the map to look like, so someone who can ask me the hard questions or say "hey, here's a suggestion". Most importantly I guess would be a bit of patience, I'm kinda a airhead.

My budget is 120€ though that's also more or less upper maximum, my minimum would be 60€. Since me and my friends tend to play online using roll20, the work would have to be digital. It's for non-commercial use, just for me and my friends in our tabletop games.

If you're interested, please link me to your portfolio and a city or terrain map you've made in the past.

Oh and here's a rough idea I drew a while ago. Warning, it's ugly as sin. I'm not an artist like you guys. Link and here's a few example images made by actually competent artists, to illustrate what I'm looking for more or less: 1, 2, 3 & 4.

Cheers, Ori

EDIT: Some extra and more concise information for potential artists.
    Quality & Size
    3840×2160, colour.

Time Constraints
    No Deadline.

Payment
    Between 60 and 120 euros via PayPal.

Copyright
    The map is for private use. The artist will retain copyright of the map

Contact Details
    milos-s-markovic1994*@*live.nl
    Remove the asterisks.

Notice Special thanks to everyone who took an interest in this commission. I have managed to find a suitable artist willing to take on the commission. The commission is now closed, have a pleasant day
    Last edited by OriVerda; 01-17-2021 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Commission closed