Thread: Looking for a free website maker.

Help Looking for a free website maker.

Hello, everyone! I am looking for a website to showcase my maps, but I couldn't find a good one. I am looking for something not so overly complex, something simple. If anyone has one and can recommend me one, so far I have been using theodorandrei.cardd.co . And I think I should commit myself to create a better design for my portfolio / pricings.

Blog Entries

Hi Theodore, well this site is free and you can post your maps here and make an album and show people. I don't think a card site is a good idea. There are other image sites like flickr, imgur, pinterest, and so on but these are not specifically for mapping. You may need to make your 5 posts before you can edit your album but then you can keep your maps all together there. Or start one thread and keep putting all of your maps into it.

This is the best site for your maps.

However, you might post on Artstation, DeviantArt, Behance, PixIv, or another site for artists!

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Thanks. I didn't realise about this because I did not spend much time scrolling around the site or going trough options, but I think I will keep my maps around here then ^_^. Thank you for letting me know about this. And about the card website, yeah, I figured it's not the best option xD. Tbh what inspired me to look for something like that was Misty Bee's website. I loved how it looked like, but since i have the possibility of an album here, then ill post my maps here. I feel a little inferior compared to how majestic the maps that people post here are, my maps could be considered doodles on A4.