Hi! I've never commissioned a map before so sorry if I mess something up in my request.

I'm a D&D dungeon master and I'm working on a new campaign setting. I'm looking to get a map made of a single peninsula (as well as a few islands surrounding it) that serves as the primary location for the campaign, probably around 450 miles long and 300 miles wide. I'd like it to be pretty detailed but not too detailed, if that makes sense: I really like the style of this map, though the artist that created it doesn't seem to be very active anymore.

The map should be suitable for print and web use. I kind of want to make a poster out of it eventually, but I don't know how much detail or resolution is required for that- at minimum I want something I can print on standard A4/Letter paper. I don't have the names of enough landmarks down at this point for labels (I wanted to have a map to picture in my mind beforehand) but I do plan on adding labels eventually, so I would appreciate it if the artist included some way for me to do that and/or an example label.

I have no idea how much one usually pays for these things. I'm pretty flexible on price but I want to hear from the artist before I give an estimate on how much I'm willing to pay. Ideally I would also retain copyright of the work, but I would be fine with just reproduction rights in the case that copyright is too expensive for me. Obviously, I would be fine with the artist displaying the map on Patreon/portfolio/DeviantArt/etc. as long as nobody else can use it for commercial purposes.

I'm not extremely pressed for time but I hope I could get this by mid-January, if that's possible.