Thread: My first map for sharing on here

quirky_cartographer

Map My first map for sharing on here

***Update*** After coming back to this after sleeping and finishing the work day I decided to give it another go. I like this result MUCH better. Took out the old floor plan and uploaded the new one.

Hey everyone,

Here is my first map posting for you all. Hopefully many more later on as I get more confident and comfortable with creating maps. I used Campaign Cartographer 3+'s Floorplan and then the SS3A style and stuck with just that style. It didn't have all the symbols I wanted so I had to improvise turning tables into cabinets that have shelving for supplies which we are seeing from the top of. And out front of the pharmacy is a cart the owner uses from time to time. Would love to get your feedback on this as it's the only way I'll improve. I'm using this for a Starfinder game and figure some modern looking items are also going to be in the future, so why not use them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asanatown Pharmacy 1st Floor.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	3.14 MB 
ID:	127597
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020.12.30 - Asanatown Pharmacy First Floor.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	3.82 MB 
ID:	127576  
    Last edited by quirky_cartographer; 01-01-2021 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Uploaded a new floor plan. A better floor plan.

quirky_cartographer

Map

Here is the 2nd floor which I have made the living area for the pharmacist (who is also the main antagonist in this section of the campaign).Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asanatown Pharmacy 2nd Floor.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	6.10 MB 
ID:	127602