Thread: Hello fellow Cartographers

Post Hello fellow Cartographers

Hello to all. My name is Anestis and I am an old school D&D'er. I have been drawing maps of various types since the 80's and love them. I have always been a paper and pencil guy, but have always wanted a better way to edit and duplicate things I have drawn. I am using the Autorealm software as it's set up is very familiar to me since it acts very much like AutoCad, of which I have a good bit of experience. I like the program a lot and look forward to unlocking it's secrets and hidden gems. This is my first time joining any type of group, but look forward to meeting and learning from an obviously intelligent group of people.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Welcome to our humble cartographers family.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask. There are so many tips and things on this site and always the WIP and critique section if you wish to hone your skills while getting some feedback.
    Enjoy your week.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

I do have dumb question. In the forum here I do see buttons to let me respond and post. Took me a bit to find them. But I received a message from someone, manage, and I can not figure out how to respond to his message. I saw some moderator tools and approved his message thinking that was necessary to be able to talk back, but all that did was take the message away. I have to be missing something. Surely I shouldn't have to hunt for hidden buttons to message people.