Thread: Hey, fellow map-mappers. Just on a 5 posts spree...

Guild Novice

Post Hey, fellow map-mappers. Just on a 5 posts spree...

Hahaha, I actually went on the 'How Do I???' in hopes to find some guidance on how to post, before my eyes landed on the obvious 'Post Thread' button. This is also not the first time, so I have no reasons to excuse my dense mind. Anyway, I'm not too sure what to say, I just need to get my 5 posts out of the way in order to access my profile and get rid of that cursed name
    I'm not quite new here, having introduced myself 1 (or maybe 2 now) years ago. I can't believe it got two thousands views... Big thank you to all those silent readers, and twice more to those that answered!
    Well, see you all. You'll probably see another post tomorow, and another one the day after, and another... What can I say, I'm trying to survive.

Hi PearlUnderTheSea, if you want your user name changed (if that's what you mean by 'cursed name'), unfortunately you can't do that even after five posts. Send a message via the contact form (look for the 'Contact Us' link at the very bottom of the page) saying what you want your name changed to, and we can update it for you.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Hi PearlUnderTheSea, if you want your user name changed (if that's what you mean by 'cursed name'), unfortunately you can't do that even after five posts. Send a message via the contact form (look for the 'Contact Us' link at the very bottom of the page) saying what you want your name changed to, and we can update it for you.
    Hey, thanks! I'll try that.