Thread: Hello, this is me :)

Post Hello, this is me :)

Hello everyone, I am a worldbuilding enthusiast from Norway. I have a passion for map mapmaking, and even though I really like making maps I truly suck at it. I have made many maps with different tools for my d&d campaigns and find great joy in it. I am joining here in the hopes of learning something to get better at the craft! I have been lurking for some time for inspiration, and I must say that many of the members here are truly amazing artists!

A little about me:
    - I have a bachelor in computer security
    - I am currently working on a master in visualization
    - I enjoy bouldering
    - I am a former gymnast
    - Full time nerd, part time beer lover (If you can recommend a good stout I should try I would love your input)

Thats me in a nutshell, looking forward to getting to know more of you

Welcome!

I enjoy Dragon's Milk (a bourbon barrel-aged stout) and Left Hand Brewing's Milk Stout Nitro. Not sure how easy they will be to come by in Norway though. I also enjoy most Russian Imperial stouts, although generally one is all I can do at a time (so heavy). What is your local favorite stout?

I am also in IT, on the data side of things. I do EIM consulting work.

- E
    Content available for use under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.

Default Dragon’s Milk

Seconded on the Dragon’s Milk. It’s my absolute favorite. Tho first I ever had was Samuel Smith’s Oatmeal Stout. I recommend. Nice to meet ya!