Thread: Lo, all

Default Lo, all

I go by Hatann. I’m new to the community here but I’ve been playing around with maps for years. I only use traditional medium- paper, pencil, pens. I’m looking to hone the craft and get more experience, maybe meet some like-minded people... anyway - nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the guild Hatann. You've come to the right place, as a traditional media artist myself I know that there is definitely a lot here for you to look at. I look forward to seeing your work and seeing you in the forums.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Default Thank you

I appreciate the welcome. I’ve actually been following your stuff! You’re so talented. Love the website. How we can talk more

Welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatann View Post
    I appreciate the welcome. I’ve actually been following your stuff! You’re so talented. Love the website. How we can talk more
    Thanks Hatann, that means a lot.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.