I have been wanting to create a series of Biblical maps illustrating the story and depth of what God has done and is doing on Earth. Where better to start than with the creation of Earth.
See full post here: 7 Days of Creation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7 Days of Creation.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	3.55 MB 
ID:	127742

Description:
Day 1: God creates everything. Physical, spiritual, time, space, etc. The earth is just a sphere of water, hanging in empty space. Then He creates light to penetrate the dark, thus creating Day and Night.

Day 2: God separates the upper water (the Pre-Flood water canopy) from the lower water (the oceans), creating the atmosphere in between.

Day 3: God draws the lower waters apart and dry land appears. Then He creates plants, trees, and all vegetation.

Day 4: God creates the Sun, Moon, and stars for light in the day and in the night, and to mark seasons and times.

Day 5: God forms all the creatures in the sea and air.

Day 6: God forms all land animals. Then He creates mankind in His image. He creates them male and female. Adam and Eve, the first man and woman.

Day 7: God looks on His creation and sees that it is complete, and rests. Not that He needed the rest, He is setting a standard for humans to follow; work is good and rest is good. Plus, by rest, I think it means He wandered about the Earth and space observing all the wonderful things moving in true harmony.

I have written a post on it. Read it here: 7 Days of Creation

What do you think?