Hello Artists of other worlds,

I'm looking for those willing to take on a city map. Narnia, Middle East, The world of the Process bride, Neverland, all have maps that add a new layer to their stories. I'm looking to create a podcast of stories that intrigue and terrify listeners, and I'd like to partner with an artist to create this world for listeners/people who are gifted in this way. Granted a city is not a world, but it's a world unto itself...work with me here, I'm excitable.

- I'm looking to have a modern layout of a city in Connecticut

- The concept is simple, but I'd like the roads to be complex, maze like with a rather unnerving feeling of easily getting lost.

- Up north in the states there is a certain love for the sea, I'd like us to replace the ocean, with a forest so dense that this place becomes an enigma.

- Layout of certain markers I'd like to go through with you, but placement and ideas are welcome to creative eye.

- Black and white commission (Black map, white lines: love artists who hand draw, but understand that this caveat may prevent such artists, apologies.)

- Handwritten/personalized font crafter would be appreciated.

- Compass artists are going to be something I'd like specialized, simply because a compass to a map, is breath of relief in anxiety. (I completely understand that the may be misguided or silly, but it's something I'd like my partner to take interest in).

Please email me with name, info, and if possible some sort of ref/portfolio to cross ref.

Thank You! I look forward to the conversation to come