Thread: New and Enthusiastic Guild Member!!

Post New and Enthusiastic Guild Member!!

Hello fellow cartographers!!

My name is Mic and I am a novice fantasy map maker, I started making maps for a D&D homebrew world I created and got REALLY into it so here I am lol. I am here to learn everything I can so that I can create maps of all kinds and share them with anyone who will pay attention lol. Thank you for letting me in and I look forward to being a part of this community!!

Welcome to the guild! there's lots to learn here and lots of friendly people. I'm sure you'll get along great. Looking forward to seeing your maps

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Welcome to the guild, this is certainly a great place to learn and it's always nice to have enthusiastic new members. I look forward to seeing some of your work.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Welcome, Mic! Mapmaking is kinda addicting, isn't it? I'm looking forward to seeing your maps!

Hey Mic, welcome to the Guild! You're definitely at the right place to learn about drawing maps for your campaigns. Definitely check out the tutorial section and don't hesitate to ask any questions. There's a ton of talented map makers around here who are more than happy to share their knowledge and help out.

Happy Mapping!
    - Josh