Thread: Kia ora!

The oasis-hamlet of Joppa, along the far rim of Moghra'yi, the Great Salt Desert.

Default Kia ora!

Hi all! Long time lurker here (because who doesn't love staring at maps) and recently decided to have a go at map making myself. Still trying to find my style and having a whole lot of fun doing so. I'm a natural history curator by day so keep an eye out for some fun biological motifs.

Excited to finally be part of the Cartographers Guild and looking forward to learning from best!

~ Vulpes

Hi Vulpes, welcome to the guild. I'm looking forward to seeing some of these biological motifs, that sounds really interesting. From the title of your post I'm assuming you're from New Zealand, so from a fellow Kiwi, kia ora and welcome to the guild.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

The oasis-hamlet of Joppa, along the far rim of Moghra'yi, the Great Salt Desert.

Hi wminish and thank you very much! Always good to see another Kiwi. I am currently working in Leeds but missing Wellington dearly