Quote Originally Posted by wminish View Post
Hi etrnlflame

In principle, I'm interested in the commission however there are issues with it as it currently stands. The pay you are offering would be considered low in the case where the artist was retaining the copyright but as you need the full copyright this is pretty much untenable. For full copyright, most artists would charge $50+ per hour and I would estimate that creating a map of the type you are asking for, in my style anyway, would be around 10 hours work. As I'm quite new to commission work I would be will to work at somewhat of a discount but this is a bit much.

In terms of the actual map you are asking for, it sounds like you are potentially after something similar to my map "The Fallen Lands" which you can view in my portfolio and the timeline, although quite tight, is probably achievable.

If you are interested in my work and willing to negotiate a bit on the terms you can contact me through the form on my website or email me at minishcartography@gmail.com

I am going to second this. I think you are going to be much happier with your commission at a pretty significantly higher price point, especially given copyright, time frame, and the fact that this map is for commercial use. I think we are all interested in the project and willing to negotiate over price.