Thread: Hello from Brooklyn

Guild Novice

Post Hello from Brooklyn

Hello all! I've been enjoying the maps here for the better part of 2020 (if 2020 can be said to have any batter parts) and would love to post some of my own now that the new year is here. Not entirely sure how to go about this!

My maps are inspired by the work of poets and musicians. They are hand drawn in pen and ink and then letterpressed on archival paper in small editions. It's my hope that now that our usual habits, motives, and methods for movement and action have been so disrupted, these maps can offer new techniques for travel and adventure.

I'm a writer and visual artist who lives in a little castle by a 500-acre cemetery in brooklyn.

Brendan
    www.brendanlorber.com

Hi Brendan! Glad to have you along. For posting your own work, we have the Finished Maps section for showcasing your finished pieces, or the WIP section with various subcategories for things you're working on an would like to get feedback on.

I'd be curious to see your work, so hope you will share something. Welcome to the Guild! Need any additional help finding your way around, just holler.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.