Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hollace, Isometric city map

Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
    It turned out splendid. Though I gotta say, there's a portion of the wall on south that's missing its 3rd dimension. Sorry, I'm crazy perfectionist about that stuff.

IR
    Hi Adfor. That was actually intentional, as the wall is pretty much wholly front on to the viewpoint in that section I thought the crenelations would probably block the view of the walkway at along its length. I could have gone the other way though and put a second line very close behind the first, although I was concerned that it would have been so close behind that I might have struggled to keep them from touching.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Beautiful work

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

It may just be me but I think there is some shading missing on the southeast gate tower. Small nitpick though. This looks fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
    It may just be me but I think there is some shading missing on the southeast gate tower. Small nitpick though. This looks fabulous!
    Thanks Arimel, I noticed that as I was going back through and doing the colouring so I've now touched it up.

Here is what I think is the finished product with the colouring completed. Although I think I will wait a few days before posting to finished maps just to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HollaceIsometric_LowRes.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	6.55 MB 
ID:	128045
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12