Rivdanalli is a little town on the small island called Noklick or Notclict, which maintains an independent existence between the spheres of the old Dual Monarchy of Gavorna and the Ascendancy of Nalbonna. While it rarely attracts major attention, Rivdanalli is a crossroads of the seas, always full of little schemes and intrigues, a common stopping-off point and recruiting ground for expeditions base and noble, legitimate and criminal. In short, it is a promising base of operations for a group of ambitious opportunists ready to take risks to improve their standing in the world.

No WIP yet, as I've only done a rough sketch that won't photograph well. Haven't quite decided yet to go traditional media again or back to digital with this challenge.

There are a couple of lighthouses (with homes for the keepers), a tattoo parlour, fish processing, a fish market, boat repair, fishing & boat supply store, harbormaster's office, town watch posts, a fortune teller, inns, taverns, warehouses, a den of vices, an All-Faiths' Shrine, and a goggle emporium (next to the airfield; there are dirigibles and ornithopters in the setting). Am I missing any obvious buildings I should have?