Thread: Dungeon Alchemist - AI-powered mapmaking software for Tabletop RPGs

Post Dungeon Alchemist - AI-powered mapmaking software for Tabletop RPGs

Yesterday, we launched the Kickstarter campaign for Dungeon Alchemist, and we got funded in less than 3 hours!

Dungeon Alchemist is an AI-powered mapmaking tool that does things a bit differently. Simply pick a theme, start drawing, and Dungeon Alchemist creates high-quality maps you can print, share, or use in your favourite Virtual Tabletop Application.

Here's a link to the Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...on-alchemisttm

The video below showcases how easy it is to draw a cool-looking crypt on our software:

Blog Entries

Welcome to the guild. That looks like an incredibly useful dungeon creator and great tool for some people to create something really fast.

I looked at all of the videos on YouTube and the longest is about 30 secs. So I am lacking more detailed insight as to how flexible the software is when you have a pretty good idea of what you need. I am curious about when you have to direct this app to make something intended instead of just letting it pick a room. From the videos it looks like the user interface to it is to just mark out the room dimensions and it does everything. I can see that it is directed by the set style but lets say you need a room with a row of coffins because thats what your story needs, can it be told that the room must have these features in it ?

Hey Redrobes,

There's a much more elaborate video on our Kickstarter page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ttm?ref=apl21m

You can manually place, move and remove objects once the algorithm generated the room, so it's totally up to you how much you want to finetune your map.