Morning/Afternoon/Evening, everyone! Information on my request is below.

SCOPE OF PROJECT
I'm a writer who is terrible at drawing and cartography in general. As such, I am looking to commission a fairly large map of the first of three continents for my fantasy-world Estheria. The Continent of Arcanis is quite large, and the current time-setting in the world is medieval-fantasy times (advanced). This will be posted and used on a WorldAnvil, as well as other works in the future such as a potential artbook/promotional materials.

SETTING
The setting is the year 1412 in the Epic High-Fantasy Realm of Estheria which is currently in an advanced stage of medieval times.

CONCEPT (DETAILED)
The Continent of Arcanis houses six major regions, four of which are inhabited by Kingdoms. Amongst these six regions will be small ocean-snippets on the northern and western sides, and there are eight key landmarks that I can describe in detail to be added (though creative liberty is certainly allowed/encouraged). The four regions inhabited by Kingdoms will contain 4 Capitol Cities (1 per region) and a total of 51 towns (these are not needing to be detailed beyond the town name and a small building/town illustrative drawing that can be copied/repeated across all 51). I can certainly provide far more detail as needed and am more than available to answer any questions.

CONCEPT (SUMMARY)
  1. Six Regions (Sizable).
  2. 4 Kingdoms Inhabit these Regions (1 per Region).
  3. Each Kingdom has 1 Capitol City.
  4. There are a total of 51 Towns.
  5. Northern & Western Seafronts.
  6. More details provided upon request.

QUALITY
Full Color.
Professional.
Will be potentially used in promotional materials down the line + on WorldAnvil (WorldBuilding Website).

COPYRIGHT
Reproduction Rights Required.
Right to use Image for Promotional/Commercial Materials.
Copyright remains with the cartographer.

TIME CONSTRAINTS
While I am quite flexible, I am looking for this to be fully completed within a few months (ideally no longer than three if possible). That said, this can be discussed and properly agreed upon in private. I am quite a flexible person and have been developing this world since 2013, so I can definitely be patient.

PAYMENT
I have a budget of between $100 and 400 USD for this project, payable via Paypal. If the project is to be exceptionally detailed, I can potentially look at going beyond the confines of the upper-range if a detailed portfolio is provided.
I am open to multiple types of payment agreements. Either via 'Stages' of quality, or set-in-deadlines.

CONTACT INFORMATION
I am capable of being contacted in a couple areas. You may contact me at:
Zaxwlyde@gmail.com
Discord @ Zaxwlyde#5268
Please use the tagline for emails of Arcanis Continent Commission

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Estheria is a major project of mine that has been in development for 8 years and I am finally gearing it up for a major scale. As such, the Arcanis commission is the first of what will be many commissions over time. If this is something that appeals to you, if we agree on a project and all turns out okay, you can expect work from time to time down the road, and will be paid appropriately for the time and work you provide! Thank you so much for reading this,
~Zach.