Thread: Making a World Map for My DnD World

Post Making a World Map for My DnD World

Hi all, ApexPlesioth here,

I've been running a campaign for a bunch of my friends recently and the more I work on the more into the world I get. I made a map in inkarnate a number of months ago for the world, but as time goes by and I find myself more and more absorbed in it the more that I want to have it reworked by someone with more skill than I. Preferably I would like a more classic looking map in black and white, honestly I'm not a huge fan of the way inkarnate maps and other maps of the same styling often come out and would rather have it drawn if possible, though I am open to other things depending on the style. The other major thing I'm looking for is for someone preferably who is more familiar with map making who might be willing to helo fill out the map a bit more, there's currently a lot of open space with really only forests, mountain ranges, and major cities marked if you are open to working with me and helping me to fill it out I would be willing to pay more as well, if not I'm happy to add the tuff in that needs to get added in before the completed map is made.

[Map
    Here is the current map I have for the world
    https://imgur.com/a/ZS2KKVC

[Quality]
    Professional
    I don't have a set size that I need, though larger is better within reason
    TIFF or lossless PNG are preferred for image type

[Copyright]
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his/her/their portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

[Time Frame]
    I have no particular time frame and length will not impact pay, though obviously I am partial to a quicker time frame over a short one

[Contact]
    gekinnard--at--gmail--dot--com

[Pay]
    I am willing to pay $200-350 the more detail I'm willing to pay, once an agreement is reached I would prefer to pay a quarter on start, a quarter on delivery of a basic outline, and then the remaining half upon completion, I am also amenable to other payment options should you take issue with this.

Hello ApexPlesioth
    I am interested in your project. You can see my portfolio here.

Hello ApexPlesioth,

I'm currently open for commissions! I will be happy to help you out sort our the details of the map as we work together. Please take a look at my work in the link below for some samples.

https://www.deviantart.com/thedwarfa.../69837542/maps

If you want to discuss in further detail don't hesitate to contact me at sergiocolauttiart@gmail.com

Kind regards,
    Sergio
    Last edited by TheDwarf; 03-03-2021 at 01:43 AM.